Job description / Role
Ou eCommerce Operations Coordinator will be responsible for the day-to-day eCommerce operations, on an end-to-end perspective from order management to returns.
Additionally, to manage the E-commerce operations for online shops & omnichannel (IT, financial, projects and other if required) in order to maximize commercial performance whilst providing the best customer experience& stakeholders management at all stages of the customer journey.
What you'll be doing:
- Review and manage order flow for orders placed on Lacoste website.
- Coordinate with IT and other stakeholders in case of issues/ problems during end-to-end order to return flow
- Audit the stock levels of PLVs and check the consistency of the data through the different platforms and software used, and in coordination with eCommerce - Merchandise Analyst. Ensure that discrepancies and variances
- Liaise with CS Team Desk whenever it is needed to provide any required information and solve any issue with Customer (returns, refunds, cancellation, claims)
- Liaise with accounting team whenever it is needed on reconciliation, financial issues
- Daily website walkthrough to flag up any issues/ improvement areas
- UAT testing of the websites in line with global and local development roadmap
- Ad-hoc support for Arabic translation (content, product, attributes, project requirements)
- Support with omnichannel launch and implementation of SOPs and best practices
- Support with new market launches
- Review of best practices and ways of creating
- Establish and maintain metrics and provide frequent communication and feedback to management to enhance quality and productivity
- Produce operation reports and customer management reports
- Help solve problems and make informed decisions that affect the service, and productivity
- Assess, evaluate and propose continuous process improvement
- Adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment
What we are looking for:
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- University Degree in Business Administration or any relevant field
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.