eCommerce Studio Production Coordinator
Job description / Role
eCommerce Studio Production Coordinator - Level Shoes
INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up "The Greenhouse", which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
Working with the Studio Manager, you will be responsible for the overall upload timeline of new product to levelshoes.com, and support on the overall Production workflow across Studio teams. You must have previous Production experience, ideally within an Ecommerce or Post-Production environment. As part of the Production Team you are involved in the beginning, middle and end of getting a product online, this is a fast paced role in a creative environment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
Scheduling & Upload Workflow:
Overseeing the daily management of the new product workflow, and upload process alongside the Studio Manager. Working alongside the Studio & Ecommerce Team s on meeting daily deadlines of new product uploaded to site . Working closely with Post-Production and Studio Teams to ensure the daily workflow deadline is met and to the best standard
- Management of the 'Priority' process for the daily upload, communicating these products to department, ensuring they are processed efficiently within upload deadline.
- Liaising daily with external and internal retouch teams on priority and image upload statuses ensuring all is kept within the given SLAS.
- Supporting the Studio Manager with all additional imagery such as editorial content ensuring additional product content is processed within upload deadline.
- 'New in' review of new product uploads, ensuring imagery and content is to the best standard across all categories
- Support the Studio Manager with scheduling shootlists and rectifying issues for on set teams
- Supporting with all product and imagery queries flagged by relevant teams working with stock teams to resolve in a timely manner
- Supporting on the image coding of brand image assets and any preshot imagery (seasonal)
- Owning the creation of product trackers to ensure all product types are available for scheduling (Recodes, Delivery Skips)
- Constantly looking to improve processes for both productivity and efficiency and flagging opportunities to the Studio Manager
Admin & Reporting:
- Organising studio data for monthly & weekly studio reporting (Reshoots / KPIs) under the guidance of Studio Manager
- Dedicated administrative support to the Studio Manager
- Any ad hoc office duties as required
- Support with the training of new members of the Production Team
- Support with the update of any Production and New Starter guides
What you'll need to succeed
- The ability to work well independently, and under pressure to achieve daily deadlines
- Organised and have a strong attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in an exciting fast-paced environment
- Have a proven ability to problem solve and manage time in a productive and efficient manner
- Ability to work as a part of a team and on own initiative
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Suite, Workflow Tools and a focus on reporting
- Previous experience from within an Ecommerce or Studio Production team
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.