Job description / Role
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 700 stores, 300 brands, and 60 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organisation's growth, we are looking to develop a world class digital and e-commerce capability. Building on our strong data foundations, we are looking to create an agile and truly customer-centric organisation to deliver significant growth. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
Our Trade Manager will ensure that ecommerce sales and conversion opportunities are maximized through a diligent approach to merchandising and operations. You will increase the commercial performance of the brands digital channels/ website by optimising product, pricing and promotions.
What you will be doing
- Plan and deliver overall trading strategy for the ecommerce site, including the product and pricing strategy.
- Improve commercial performance using data sources including web analytics data on traffic, conversion and AOV.
- Manage ecommerce dashboards and reporting metrics
- Manage and develop own internal and external stakeholder relationships, working with 3rd party agencies.
- Responsible for understanding and then communicating web trading insights, online comparison and reporting.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong knowledge of online trading and KPIs critical for ecommerce success
- Passionate about storytelling and value it can bring to customer experience
- Ideally, experience with Shopify, Salesforce, Google Analytics, and other tools
- Collaborative mindset, working with multiple stakeholders, brands, and regions
- A hunger to deliver truly transformational impact. This role is not for the timid!
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.