Economics Advisor / Head of Economics
Job description / Role
As an Economics Advisor/Head of Economics, you will work closely with the strategic leadership of the organisation in developing and leading the Economics function in order to shape the entity's long term strategy.
Well - established and highly successful organisation in Abu Dhabi, competing at an international scale.
* Identify and utilise primary and secondary data sources to gather high quality relevant data, while utilising sophisticated economic models to interpret and analyse the information.
* Utilise the results of macroeconomic analysis to generate insights on economic impact of investments, localisation of economy, as well as other indicators that support the development of a long - term strategy for the organisation.
* Keep abreast of regional and international trends within the macro and micro-economic landscape, and provide intel to successfully implement these in the Emirate.
* Communicate insights, recommendations as well as propose new initiatives in line with the entity's vision through concise and effective channels (reports, power - point presentations, etc)
* Competitive tax-free salary
* Unique opportunity to play a pivotal role in shaping the economic vision and it's impact on the region.
* Minimum 18 years' experience in Economics, Market research and analysis, with at least 10 years in a leadership role.
* Must have a bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics or other equivalent disciplines. Master's degree is strongly preferred.
* Deep expertise in working with macro-economic concepts related to GDP, inflation, treasury, foreign markets, etc.
* Ability to build robust economic and statistical models and utilising them to conduct benchmarking, forecasting, entity profiling, and trend identification relevant to the client.
* Proficiency in managing primary and secondary data sources & data providers.
* Excellent presentation skills as well as strong problem solving and analytical skills.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Economist - Government Entity
A Leading Company In UAE
Private Equity & Investments Strategy Manager
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Investment Analyst cum Trader
RTC-1 Employment Services