Job description / Role
At DarkMatter, we are building an organisation of specialists to provide the ultimate integrated cyber security protection available. Whatever the scope, scale or sensitivity of our clients' work, we'll assess their risks, resolve their vulnerabilities and always keep them ahead of the threat, offering them the best possible products and solutions.
As the technical product manager for crypto, your role is to own and advocate the agenda of crypto related requirements all DarkMatter's products and solutions.
You will interface with clients and partners to codify their requirements and explain and defend our technical decisions; champion the product requirements related to crypto within the Products and Platforms Management team; interact with the Crypto research team to understand and influence their roadmap; and closely work with the development team to ensure that product requirements are properly fleshed out into detailed protocols.
- Follow and report on the trends in crypto. In particular, understand the focus topics of research; the roadmap of standards; and the latest developments, from a crypto point of view, in industries related to DarkMatter's focus (Secure Communications, Blockchain, Identity and Access Management and Trust Services)
- Assist product managers in understanding the security needs of clients and map them into crypto-related requirements addressing communication protocols, encryption algorithms, digital signature, key management
- Closely work with the development team to detail crypto requirements
- Understand the differentiation of our products from a crypto point of view and articulate it to clients and marketing
- Liaise between clients and development team for the implementation of client-specific crypto
- Regularly interface with the Crypto research team to understand their roadmap and ensure that our product roadmaps are aligned
- Master's degree in Mathematics, Computer Science or Engineering with exposure to Cryptography
- 10 years of working experience as a product manager, with a focus on developing and managing cryptography related requirements
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage and convince clients and senior stakeholders
- Good understanding of the crypto trends both in research and development
Working in Abu Dhabi
Just off the Arab Gulf and right at the edge of your imagination, is a place where geniuses make their cyber security dreams come true.
At DarkMatter, we're turning our biggest ideas into reality in the fastest moving and most dynamic city on the planet. Working here, you'll lead technical innovation in the region while taking advantage of all Abu Dhabi has to offer. From first class healthcare and education, to superior living accommodations and cultural attractions, you'll find your ideal career and more in this global crossroads. The UAE is one of the safest and most secure areas in the world. And with its location between Europe, Africa and Asia, you'll expand your worldview in just a short flight. But you won't have to venture far from the city to experience its diversity. You'll find people of over 50 nationalities working at DarkMatter. Join us and see that while far away from the concrete tech jungle, Abu Dhabi is an oasis where your latest innovations will thrive and grow.
About the Company
DarkMatter is transforming the cyber security landscape. Headquartered in the UAE and operating globally, we're the region's first and only fully integrated digital defence and cyber security consultancy and implementation firm. Our elite team of global experts deliver advanced, next-generation solutions to governments and enterprises across the cyber security spectrum.
We help clients simplify the enormous complexity of today's ever-evolving cyber threats. Our vision is to protect the future by securing its technologies. Innovation and Research are cornerstones to our development and the activities in these areas underpin our entire range of offerings, including Secure Communications, Public Key Infrastructure and Big Data & Analytics products.
IT Manager (Head of IT)
CTO/Director of Technology with Start-up Experience
BAC Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||10 Sep|
TGC Consulting Middle East