Job description / Role
• Reporting to the Business Head, to develop and deliver a portfolio of schools, educational institutes, universities, students, teachers and educators within the education channel, additionally corporate clients buying digital suites of products relevant to Microsoft and Apple brands within the UAE market. The developed portfolio to be of the size of $2mn in the span of 3 years.
• To achieve budgeted sales objectives and KRA intentions set out for the financial year for the education and corporate portfolio.
• Directly develop education and corporate client base that includes institutes, faculty, students and parents, financial institutes, corporate through one-to-one meetings, pre-sales activities, product seeding, marketing initiatives, promotional activities and engaging customers through relationships.
• Channel Development & Sales Funnel:
• Profile, segment and maintain customer database of all schools, institutions with education interest and corporates with requirements for Microsoft and Apple tech products
• Approach and create a sales funnel for each of the customer accounts, offering them digital learning solutions for the staff and students.
• Create opportunity for the value products by consulting on transformational needs to move the institution onto digital learning.
• Meet the corporates, identify the business needs and offer transformational solutions.
• Engage with pre-sales and technical team from the vendor and distributor for POC, technical workshops, solution building to ensure the sales book is increased.
• Brand Portfolio Management:
• Manage Microsoft, Apple or any other complimenting brand product category.
• Directly engage with the brand principles to develop relationship in securing support, special pricing, technical support and marketing initiatives in channel building and portfolio development
• Engage with distributor to get priority stock and pricing
• Engage with distributors to develop sales lead generation and secure referral business for development as a preferred account.
Sales Management & Training:
• Work with an online and back office support team to ensure transactional delivery of each project on a timely basis.
• Develop sales and marketing initiative to drive customer engagement and development program through SM and digital platforms through campaigns uniquely devised in support with Brand and distributor.
• Conduct customer trainings and workshops for swift and efficient deployment
• Acquire and stay up to date with technical expertise through brand / distributor training, workshops, online learning sessions that support business objectives.
• The job is a key role to education segment / corporate sales demand generation, achievement of sales and channel development objectives.
AED 6,000 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Graduate in any discipline with requisite IT knowledge
• 3-4 years of experience in IT solution sales industry within corporate / education sector.
Job Specific Skills:
• Knowledge of MS office, Sales development tools, lead generation tools
• IT & ERP
About the Company
Future Tense offers Human Resource solutions to a spectrum of organization across India. Future Tense championed the "client delight" concept, where the firm helps institutions to meet their challenging demand of quality human resources in quick time.
We continue to match the client expectations by paying close attention to specifics of the desired positions. We follow it up with meticulous shortlisting to ensure that every candidate interviewed by the client is competent enough for their requirements
Piloting the force at Future Tense is Karuna Agarwal, who brings with her over 10 years rich experience in recruitment and staffing across all levels. With her expertise, we have grown a multi-city clientele and service the HR needs of our clients, with care.
We firmly believe that our clients and candidates both possess unique characters; both need to be aligned for a fruitful and productive relation. We seek to map more than just talent. We believe in mapping characters!
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jul|
Assistant Sales Manager
Customer Service Associate
Regus / IWG
Big Fish Recruitment
Office / HR Administrator
A Leading Pharmaceuticals Company In The UAE