Job description / Role
The purpose of this position is the development and execution of marketing / branding, PR and CSR initiatives with the objective of increasing brand awareness and enhancing perception and eventually market growth within the limits of Company Policy, management directives and corporate brand guidelines.
* Work collaboratively with relevant school and RO stakeholders to ensure initiation of the admissions process for all schools.
* Establish a complete understanding of the approved annual admissions target for all schools.
* Critically evaluate class-wise data of every school to identify the areas of concern at each step of the admissions process and assist in target achievement.
* Follow up on highlighted concerns in reports with Regional Director and School Heads where needed, to ensure admissions are on track throughout the year.
* Develop Annual Media Plan in light of direction provided by RD.
* Communicate direction and requirements to PR Agency along with a list of planned activities for the year.
* Review PR & CSR initiative plans as suggested by the agency, with details on mode of communication, market positioning, etc.
* Review and discuss with RD and provide feedback to agency for amendments and approval.
* Share approved media plans with school heads and management.
* Develop Annual Marketing Plan, in consultation with supervisor and with support from Corporate Communications at H.O., catering also to school events and calendar.
* Provide creative brief to external design vendor for adverts and marketing collateral and provide feedback in lieu of options presented.
* Ensure printing and development of material through printing house, and further distribution to schools.
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
* MBA in Marketing/Masters in Mass communications or equivalent
* 12 - 14 years of overall advertising experience, of which 4 - 5 years in a managerial capacity.
* Thorough knowledge of internal and external branding
* Well versed on ATL and BTL activities
* Complete understanding of the media industry
* Hands on experience in copywriting and design
In return you will receive a salary of £38,000 - £45,000 per annum + excellent benefits.
About the Company
At Alderwood, we pride ourselves on best practice recruitment, tailored for the Work Based Learning, Welfare to Work and Education sectors. Our core values and attributes are important to use and underline our proven ability to deliver results
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Marketing and PR Coordinator
Marketing and PR Manager
A Leading Investment Hub in the UAE
Business Development Manager
Search Heads Middle East
Coordinator - Corporate Communications