Job description / Role
• Oversee day-to-day operational management and administration of the fulfillment facility
• Manage the planning, scheduling, and execution of operations to make sure delivery targets are being met
• Identify integration requirements (between merchant delivery solutions and express, land or air freight capabilities); coordinate with other team leads for operational dependencies
• Monitor the implementation of technological solutions
• Develop policies and standard operating procedures detailing end to end processes, and covering each stage of the efulfilment cycle and all necessary systems integration
• Analyze complex operational issues and highlight key areas that may require modification or automation to improve performance
• Administer client/partner agreements
• Familiarize with and understand the application of various customs clearance requirements, import/export documentation, and operational requirements and cycles at hub/origin and destinations
• Establish and maintain detailed knowledge of efulfilment that includes business operations, processes, and systems
• Add value and innovation to the business by keeping abreast with market and industry trends
• Educate stakeholders in agile ways of working
About the Company
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
As a part of the Redgrave Group, we work alongside Redgrave Partners, a leading executive search firm. This helped to inspire our unique approach of introducing a search led methodology to the middle management space.
Our clients love it. And as a result, we are one of the fastest growing professional recruitment groups on the planet.
Whether you're hiring or changing jobs yourself, you can't afford to get it wrong. Argyll Scott will ensure you get it right.