Job description / Role
• Roles will typically be aligned to specific businesses or sectors. Individuals will be located at, and only support, a specific site or project (including construction), or have a role that requires specific industry/business expertise or interaction with specific business customers.
• Includes EHS professionals involved in “designing for EHS” (NPI), individuals responsible for customer or industry engagement, and EHS professionals working at customer sites or projects
• Ability to develop EHS management system for On Site and Remote working
• Individuals who provide day-to-day EHS support for service activities and projects and
• currently tend to report into a specific sector or P&L
• They are equivalent to plant level EHS professionals and provide immediate, direct support to field service employees that work at customer sites
• Their jobs include training, inspections, customer interaction around planning and job execution
• They are the first line contact for the field service Technicians as they manage day to day EHS issues in service work
• They typically do not have any direct reports.
• Expected to resolve problems through the application of acquired expertise guided by precedent
• Works together with people from the business unit
• Contacts are under guidance and/or geared towards specifying activities, planning of activities and giving explanations on technical issues
• Communicates with direct team and supervisor
• Presents to internal teams on metrics, project status and research
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Environmental Health & Safety
• Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Health and Safety Manager - Pipeline Construction
|Abu Dhabi||15 Jul|
Solar Project - HSE Manager
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|