Job description / Role
• In charge of driving the online business and growth of the division
• Help drive online sales target of the division
• Co-create business plans with online clients
• Be an expert of ecommerce both internally and externally
• Effectively plan and monitor business performance
• Manage the daily mid term and long term interface between the client and L’Oreal
• Media KIPs: SOV, ROAS, Events efficiency , based on DMI input on e-retailers websites activity activation plan on E-retailers websites E-Retail budget
• Collaborate with digital marketing to leverage media and social investment to gain visibility and drive sales with Tribe members (CDO, and other E-Retail Brand Managers)
Knowledge and experience:
• Brand vision and understanding associated with good product sensitivity
• Strong digital mindset & E-Commerce experience
• Data Savvy: dashboarding & Analysis. Knowledge of big data tool is a plus (Power BI, Tableau, SQL) understanding in order to share information collaborative work; ability to form strong relationships with various stakeholders
• Develops online content to communicate brand story while driving brand awareness, engagement conversion and advocacy:
• Have in-depth knowledge of markets, competition, and audiences in order to curate and create relevant and engaging content that helps drive engagement.
• Lead brainstorming, ideations, and conversations around social communication direction for both big ideas for key launches and day-to-day content strategy.
• Optimize performance of earned/owned media.
• Develops consumer understanding via social listening reports
• Effectively track and report social data, insights, and learnings
Skills and abilities:
• Experienced in Ecommerce Site Merchandising & UX
• Analytical, process-oriented, and comfortable with data analysis tools
• Equally comfortable co-developing a strategy & also implementing it with brand teams day-to-day.
• Familiarity with Web Analytics tools.
• A confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration within an organization
• Strong interest in understanding and driving user behavior
• Demonstrative skills in handling many assignments simultaneously in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
• Business results oriented
• Proactive, positive and innovative mind set
About the Company
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.