Job description / Role
We are looking for an eLearning developer with design and development expertise in [eLearning Technologies]. Experience using eLearning content creating tools such as those listed below. Other tools such as InDesign, Video Scribe etc. is also an asset. The primary responsibilities of the Content Developer are to develop training modules and courses for online learning. This position will support content creation for multiple learning modalities (instructor-led, webinars, video, etc.), but will be primarily focused on online content creation.
• Create and deliver eLearning content to support corporate induction and training activities for our clients.
• Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and transfer.
• Responsible for creating templates, eLearning courses, checking content meets QA (Quality Assurance) standards.
• Utilize authoring tools like [eLearning Technology] to build eLearning courses and demonstration.
• Be a leader on the team for eLearning instructional design and adult learning theory.
• Create, manage, and deliver engaging training across multiple mediums and multiple learning styles.
• Utilize technical and creative writing skills to engage course participants.
• Produce eLearning courses on time and on budget and align those programs with an overall learning outcomes strategy.
• Work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
• Address changes and feedback to course deliverables in a timely manner
• Work collaboratively with graphic design and video producers to create an impactful learning experience
• Develop learning deliverables in various engaging formats (e.g., courses, simulations, games, videos, quizzes, and etc.)
• Evaluate training outcomes based on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• Design and deliver engaging training using various training modalities including, but not limited to: mobile, on-line, video.
Technology specific requirements
There are a number of industry leading technology platforms used for eLearning course development, organisations should customize their job description in alignment with their in-house technologies utilised which may include (Ranked in preferred order.)
• Adobe Captivate
• Ispring & ispring quiz maker.
• Articulate Storyline 360
Skills and Qualifications
• 1+ years training design experience creating blended learning solutions both instructor-led and self-paced training.
• 1+ years process management for the training development lifecycle, from initial design through delivery and implementation.
• 1+ years experience with instructional design experience. preferred
• 1+ years experience working with instructional designers and QA staff.
• Bachelor’s degree in training, instructional design, learning technologies, or related field. (Optional Not required if your skills exceed your qualifications)
Additional Skills and Qualifications
• Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models.
• Lesson and curriculum planning skills.
• Basic HTML and Flash programming knowledge.
• Solid knowledge of course development software and at least one Learning Management System.
• Visual design skills (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, indesign) and ability to storyboard.
• Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts.
• Thorough and meticulous with extreme attention to detail
• Proactive team player
• Self-motivated, tenacious, uses initiative and problem solver
• Ability to prioritize multiple high priority activities and establish realistic schedules to meet requirements.
• Strong communicator internal / external
About the Company
With a presence in both the UK and the Middle East- we have been at the forefront of the recruitment industry for the last twenty years and have become experts in the field of connecting the right people to the right positions. we pride ourselves on offering a specialized, efficient service- helping you to find the right candidate to meet your requirements with a consistent emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
Professional Services Learning and Development Coordinator
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Learning & Capability Development Specialist
Nestle Middle East
Trainer for an E-Commerce Company
NSI & Bluefin Talent
|Abu Dhabi||31 Mar|