Job description / Role
Objectives and Role Profile
- To provide a safe, efficient and economical installation, maintenance, repair services on Harbour Cranes, Terminal Tractors, Forklift etc, by carrying out Tasks defined by the Supervisor
Key Tasks and Performance Indicators
- Carry out a preventive maintenance schedule on Harbour Cranes, Terminal Tractors, Forklift etc
- To carry out Standard engineering practices ensures maximum operational availability of Mobile equipment by diagnostic work
- To ensure that apparatus remains functional; to avert costly breakdowns; to avoid unplanned replacement costs.
- Install, test and commission new electrical apparatus, alarm and control systems.
- Be able to read Electrical Schematic Diagrams.
- Be able to select correct spare parts and obtain technical information from the manufacturers parts and Technical manuals.
- 24X7 on call duty for in case of any emergency
- Be able to carry out duties without direct supervision.
- Ensures tidiness and cleanliness of workshop facilities and all equipments he is responsible of.
- Identify potential hazards and dangerous occurrences at the workplace and comply with safe work instruction/ guideline.
- Adhere to the safety measures identified in the Risk Assessments, Operation procedures and other HSE procedures.
- Comply with the recommended PPE requirements and maintain it in a good hygienic condition.
Report HSE observation, near miss and incidents
- H.S certificate
- Diploma In Electrical Technology
Amount of Travel
- Work At Home
About the Company
As a master developer of ports, we at Abu Dhabi Ports are firmly focused on the big picture – diversification of the UAE economy. Our objective is to act as a catalyst for development and trade in the emirate, allowing our customers and stakeholders to benefit from the highest levels of service, marked by excellence and transparency.
Today, we are competing with the best ports and industrial zones in the world having earned a reputation for exceptional, value-added services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Electrical Engineer for a Construction and Engineering Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Electrical Engineer with ADDC Competency
Barari Forest Management
|Abu Dhabi||13 Mar|
Electrical Plant Maintenance Technician – Concrete Plant
A Leading Contracting Group In The UAE.