Job description / Role
Our client a leading international Building Services Engineering Consultancy require a Electrical Associate to join their thriving Dubai office. The successful individual will be responsible for the management of the electrical team on a variety of prestigious projects throughout the MENA region.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Design management of MEP building services projects
• Preparing bids and fee proposals
• Project management, financial management & contract administration
• Mentoring and managing engineers
• Acting as key contact for clients
• Developing and winning hew business
• Maintaining a healthy and happy work environment
To Apply for the role you should meet the following criteria;
• B Eng in Electrical Engineering or Similar
• Minimum 12 - 15 years’ relevant consultancy based electrical experience in buildings projects
• Chartered Engineer or working towards this status
• Proven leader/ manager
• Have experience of working in and managing a multicultural team
• Be comfortable with developing and winning new business
• Have a minimum if 2/3 years experience in the UAE
• Be very client facing with excellent written and verbal communications skills
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.