Job description / Role
Our client an International Engineering Consultancy requires an Electrical Design Engineer to join their Building Services team in their thriving Dubai Office.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following;
• Production of accurate and timely design drawings
• Producing all relevant engineering calculations
• Using relevant engineering software
• Working as part of a team
• Conducting client and site visits
To apply for the role you must meet most of the following criteria;
• Be degree educated in Electrical Engineering from a recognized university
• Possess at least 8-10 years consultancy based experience in the Electrical Design of Buildings
• Be proficient in relevant software packages such as Revit, AutoCad and Dialux
• Have experience of designing electrical services for a variety of high-rise and low-rise projects
• Have excellent communication skills in both written & verbal English
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.
Senior Electrical Site Engineer - Engineering Consultancy
A&P Group of Companies
Senior Electrical Engineer (Facilities Management Company)
Dubai Properties (DP)
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jan|