Job description / Role
• Responsible for the technical support for all types of electrical and electronic equipment and mentoring of the offshore electrical maintenance team.
• Provide advice on best practices to troubleshoot issues with generators, motors, variable frequency drives, speed drives,
ESP motors, power supplies, chargers, control systems, solar power supply & distribution systems.
• Support the Senior Electrical Engineer
• Provide technical support to offshore electrical group for maintenance of electrical equipment
• Support with all electrical failures and investigations
• Monitor and assess all electrical equipment & devices
• Initiate engineering studies
• Prepare cost studies for equipment replacement and upgrades
• 10 years experience in electrical and electronic maintenance, and knowledge in offshore production operations and maintenance equipment
• Degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or secondary education followed by 4 year technical training to Diploma level and/or apprenticed in the electrical field.
• Fluent in English - (speaking and writing).
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.