Job description / Role
Monthly salary of AED 5000
What you will do:
• Perform computer simulation of solar photovoltaic (PV) generation system performance or energy production in PVsyst.
• Perform complex power system analysis like short circuit calculations, co-ordination studies and arc-flash analysis for a few utility interconnected commercial PV systems.
• Support the Sales team by developing basic system layouts for pre-contract system design proposals and estimating energy production values considering different system constraints.
• Work actively with Sr. Electrical Engineer and other teams throughout the entire life cycle of a project starting from site survey, pre-construction preparation to developing as-built designs.
• Interact with electricity utility companies and other regulatory authorities with regard to solar PV projects.
• Diploma Electrical Engineering with min 5 Year GCC Experience in maintenance industry.
• Knowledge of PPMs – ACBs, Capacitor Banks, SMDB, LV, HV, Pumps etc
• Excellent English Communication skills both Written and Verbal.
• Should be Presentable and Confident
• Proficient in Preparing Reports using MS Office Tools – Office, Excel and Power Point.
• Driving License preferred.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.