Job description / Role
To support the Engineering team on design and technical aspects during design development and construction in the trade related to their qualification, prepare design and technical studies to assist the project senior, ensure the quality and production flow at every stage of the project using BIM tools.
- Using BIM - Revit - and other software tools to assist Senior Engineer and design team in the delivery of a project from concept stage to project completion.
- Ensure the design meets all relevant international and / or regional codes and standard required for the project.
- Prepare list of deliverables per design stage.
- Ensuring that all project deliverables (drawings, specifications etc.) are fully coordinated.
- Assist the quantity surveyor to prepare project estimate and BOQ.
- Deliverables for each stage is fully met and is reviewed for quality before they are submitted to the clients.
- Take initiatives to develop on BIM related tools - Dynamo BIM - and / or others, to increase productivity, knowledge and awareness across the related trades.
- Ensure reporting of design data calculations and quantities.
- Ensure all design deliverables are done according to the company standards and all relevant documentation are maintained for deliverables.
- Ensure that BIM coordination minutes are prepared and dispatched for multidisciplinary internal coordination meeting.
- Coordinate works internally within all disciplines and ensure that the design is fully coordinated using BIM coordination tools.
- Ensure that all coordination works are planned as per the program and tracked to ensure that all deliverables are received on time.
- 5 years of total experience with a minimum of 3 years under BIM environment projects.
- Bachelor Degree of Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- UAE society of engineers membership.
- BIM related software (ideally Revit) certification is preferred.
- Strong proficiency in BIM (Revit) and supporting Revit tools skill - Dynamo BIM or equivalent.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and people orientation competencies.
About the Company
ADP Ingenierie, a wholly-owned Groupe ADP subsidiary, is a French engineering company that carries out architectural and engineering activities worldwide dealing with design of new airports or existing airports development.
Its teams of experts can accompany a project from the initial design to operational stages and group together multiple skills, from engineering to architecture, studies and the supervision of works.
With 400 employees of 46 nationalities working in 19 different countries, ADP Ingenierie is presently carrying out over 130 projects concurrently worldwide.