Job description / Role
• Manage associated cost preparation responsibilities.
• Obtain supplier/SubContractors costs where necessary.
• Prepare technical and commercial proposals as instructed by the management.
• Attend clarification meetings with Client when required.
• Ensure that tenders meet company commercial guidelines and have the necessary sign off in accordance with the delegation of authority guidelines.
• Be responsible for all works/documentation associated site including testing and commissioning.
• Be Responsible for all client specifications and requirement.
• Familiar with the risks and hazards within the activities and processes of the role and procedures, practices and measures in place to mitigate the risks.
• All other duties and instructions given by the management.
• Minimum 8 years experience with 5 years in ADDC/ ADWEA projects and should be Bachelor of Engineering graduate.
• Relevant technical knowledge and up-to-date sector knowledge
• Project management skills
• The ability to multitask
• Commercial awareness
• An analytical and problem-solving approach to work
• Oral and written communication skills to make technical information easy to understand for non-technical audiences
• Flexibility in order to adapt to evolving technologies
• Planning and organisational skills, such as time and resource allocation
• The ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
• Leadership and management skills to help with career progression
• A commitment to continuing professional development (CPD) throughout your career.
About the Company
A leading energy and construction company in the UAE.
Solar Project - Electrical Installation Engineer (Wind and Solar)
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited
Site Electrical Engineer
Dara Engineering Consultants
Electrical Site Engineer
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
Electrical Design Engineer
Al Ain Consulting Engineers
|Abu Dhabi||11 May|
Civil / Mechanical / Electrical - Pre-Construction / QS Engineer