Combined Group Contracting Company (CGC)
Job description / Role
- Plan and schedule the work and efficiently organize the site / facilities in order to meet an agreed program of deadlines.
- Supervise and monitor the site labor force through general foreman and or supervisors, monitoring the work of any subcontractors to complete the work as per customers satisfaction.
- Oversee quality control and safety matters on the site and ensure that regulations are adhered to.
- Prepare necessary paperwork for the completion of work and get it authorized by the client after their inspection.
- Able to study the project documents, drawing & Specifications
- Experience in infrastructure projects.
- To supervise the construction / maintenance of plants, buildings, equipment, components or system, to ensure the work is executed to the client's specifications.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Team work with high communication skills
- Has enough computer skills to curry out his duties.
- Has enough experience in infrastructure projects
About the Company
Combined Group Contracting was established in 1965 in Kuwait as contracting company with 7,500 KD paid capital. Industrious work and its professionally experienced employees whom are more than 12000 were the main reasons for the success and achievements CGC has reached. In addition to the achievements, CGC revenue has increased to almost 251 Million KD.
RTC-1 Employment Services
Unique TAJ HR Consultancy
|Abu Dhabi||7 Feb|
Big Fish Recruitment
Unibuild Group of Companies
Electrical Project Engineer