Job description / Role
Job Description Summary
To manage all Engineering requirements per the relevant scope requirements, ensuring that all statutory, consultants, local authorities’ approvals and guidelines are adhered to and that all procurement/material/material submittals are in line with the overall requirements of the contract and Draughting and Engineering is resourced/managed.
Qualifications & Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering required with a minimum of 8 years’ experience
• Computer literate in MS Office, and with good experience in Revit
• Good knowledge of current MEP System Design techniques and technology
• Good negotiation skills and interpersonal
• Demonstrate sound knowledge of local + international codes of standards
About the Company
Created in 2003 by technical engineers and experienced recruiters, VHR delivers a partner-orientated approach. We are passionate about the industries where we operate, the career-enhancing support we provide and the people with whom we work.
Whether one permanent vacancy or a team of contract specialists, VHR strives to deliver the best possible staffing solutions.
As a recruitment company, we see our clients as our partners and our services as an extension of our clients’ businesses. We operate with a set of core values at the heart of everything we do.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies