Job description / Role
We are hiring Electrical Engineers to designs electrical systems by developing and testing components.
- To evaluate electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- To confirm system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- To develop electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- To develop manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
- To assure product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- To prepare product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- To provide engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- To keep equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Arabic Speaking is mandatory
About the Company
Ejadah is built on the foundation of providing seamless and continual environments to its customers, offering Total Community Solutions. We identify, design and deliver solutions that are focused on fulfilling the requirements of the communities we manage.
Complementing each other, our solutions are delivered ensuring health, safety, environment, sustainability and continuity in all our communities. Our solutions are offered through two verticals.
Ejadah is driven by the commitment to deliver Total Solutions to communities residential, commercial, retail, hospitality and mixed-use communities. Our services are designed and delivered to achieve the objectives of all stakeholders maximum yields and ROI for landlords, developers and owners; continuity and sustainability for tenants and residents; satisfaction for all stakeholders.