Job description / Role
Be Part of a Global Firm Committed to a Sustainable World
Parsons’ engineering and construction management staff members create innovative, safe, and sustainable infrastructure in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, and Kuwait. We deliver rail, transit, road, and highway transportation; water conveyance and wastewater treatment; oil and gas; land development; public; and aviation infrastructure to our customers and communities. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world-class infrastructure.
Integrates the various engineering, scheduling, procurement, construction, and start-up aspects of a project. May manage a subtask of a larger project or study in accordance with contractual obligations. Responsible for the technical excellence of the engineering functions of the project including coordination of technical disciplines, procurement of materials and equipment, and construction planning assistance.
• Preparation of various stages of design from concept through to detailed submissions for MV & LV networks.
• Preparation of design reports, technical notes and calculations for MV & LV networks.
• Assists in the preparation of Contract Documents including Specifications and Bills of Quantities for Tender purposes.
• Coordinates with the design team to ensure timely delivery of design tasks.
• Leads in the implementation of innovative design solutions using the latest industry standards considering quality, safety and sustainability as a minimum.
• Supervises subordinates, providing guidance and mentorship, as necessary.
• Liaises with the Commercial teams on commercial issues as necessary.
• Reports on progress to the Project Manager and Design Manager as necessary.
• Prepares technical reports and documentation of activity for the client and project management.
• Obtains, analyzes, and circulates technical and contractual information to project disciplines.
• Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
• University degree in Electrical Engineering.
• Minimum 10 years of related field engineering experience particularly in infrastructure. Professional registration may also be required.
• Must have experience in the detailed design of infrastructure projects, specifically LV and MV networks.
• Thorough knowledge of DEWA standard and regulations.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Thorough knowledge of current technology and industry practices and regulations.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.