Job description / Role
Electrical Engineer - Fit out Construction (Aviation) - Limited Term Contract
Our client from Aviation industry is now looking to recruit an Electrical Engineer- Fit out Construction, who will be responsible for planning and managing the successful implementation and entry into service of the company’s Fit out programme of works using Fit out Framework Contractors.
The job holder will be responsible for the engagement of all relevant stakeholders during the delivery process to ensure that operational and capacity constraints are observed, full compliance to Regulatory requirement and process are achieved, with the final deliverable aligned with the endorsed End User brief.
This is a one year contract with a possibility of extension
• Organizing and supervising the activities and work of subordinates to ensure that all work within a specific team is carried out in an efficient manner that is consistent with operating policies and procedures.
• Managing the construction and entry into service of the Fit-out projects ensuring that they are subjected to the required due diligence to ensure consistent quality of delivered assets with a predictable operational outcome.
• Supervising project execution and provide guidance to internal and external resources involved in order to ensure optimal balance between operational integrity, capacity declarations and project expediency.
• Ensuring the proactive and ongoing identification and evaluation of any project-related risks, including but not limited to safety, security, capacity, operability and sustainability concerns
• Monitoring and reporting the progress of the Fit-out projects against the design master plan schedule – in terms of budget, timelines, compliance, performance indicators etc.- in line with standard corporate reporting, whilst also ensuring that the Fit-out team are fully compliant with CPO project reporting and PMO project management methodology.
The job holder will possess sound knowledge in,
• ICAO, IATA, GCAA and industry best practice regulations and their application
• Project scheduling and phasing
• Terminal Operations terminology and regulations
• The ideal candidate will have a degree/equivalent professional qualification in Electronics Electrical engineering related discipline.
• Industry experience of 8 years in planning, design, procurement and construction of complex, time critical airport terminal programmes / Fit out projects of work within a regulated, operationally constrained and customer service focused environment.
• Aviation industry experience.
About the Company
Transguard Workforce Solutions delivers Professional Contract Staffing (also known as Employee Outsourcing) within the UAE.
Our Workforce Solutions include:
• Delivering Sourcing and Recruitment Solutions for Clients in need of identifying Contract or temporary Staff.
• Providing a complete end to end Staffing Solution which includes Visa Sponsorship, HR Management, Employee Welfare & Payroll Services.
• Transitioning Contract Staff from other staffing providers to Transguard while remaining compliant with UAE Labour and Immigration Laws.
Transguard Workforce Solutions currently employ over 2000+ Staff from over 70 different nationalities. Across the Group, we payroll over 70,000 employees monthly.