Job description / Role
My client is an International Architectural and Engineering Consultancy based across the GCC working on a wide range of projects.
Due to securing a major project and as part of their long-term growth strategy, their most pressing requirement is for an Electrical Engineer with significant Healthcare experience. The candidate will be based in their Dubai office working on projects globally. An attractive package is on offer as well as progression opportunities within the organisation.
The successful candidate will have worked within international consultancies.
Key Responsibilities (Not limited to):
• Detailed design drawings with a specialisation in electrical design.
• Prepare technical specifications and schedules and design development reports.
• Plan, organise and manage your workload to ensure that you are meeting clients’ expectations.
• Attend weekly periodic site meetings with Contractor, Employer, Lead Consultant and anyall other stakeholders as and when required
• Review shop drawings with consciousness of coordination with other trades like mechanical, structural and any specialist disciplines
• Experience in conducting site inspections.
• Familiarity with building MEP systems.
• Minimum 7 years’ experience
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree
• Well versed in UAE authorities’ rules & regulations in addition to international standards
• Registered with the local authority would be preferable
• Professional registration with relevant international engineering body (Desirable)
• Must have Healthcare/Hospitals project experience
In return you will receive a fantastic salary plus a benefits package and a long-term position with one of the region’s leading firms.
If you would be interested working for a reputable firm with a chance to progress further or wish to have a further conversation about the role, please click the apply button below and I will be in touch.
Due to the volume of applicants, only those successful and meet the criteria will be contacted.
About the Company
Sinopack was created with one vision: to become the market leading recruiter for the Gulf construction market. Over the years, Sinopack has developed and nurtured relationships with the worlds leading Contractors, Developers, Project Management Consultancies and Architecture and Design practices. This has resulted in immediate, unrivalled access to the markets key decision-makers - giving exceptional candidates a distinct advantage.
With over 10 years experience exclusively recruiting internationally, Sinopack not only has an in-depth understanding of the global construction market but also a wealth of market knowledge that allows us to provide excellent service to our clients and candidates.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Electrical Engineer