Job description / Role
- Requires a broad knowledge of the application of engineering to plant and buildings operations and maintenance.
- Performs assignments independently with instruction as to the general results expected and with guidance from
- Department Manager on unusual or complex problems.
- Provides technical direction and on-the-job training to team leaders, supervisors and technicians.
- Assigns and coordinates work to team leaders, supervisors and technicians Plan, schedule, conduct, and coordinate program of assigned engineering work and projects.
- Running quality checks to make sure systems are working properly and safely
- Diagnosing and fixing faults
- Carrying out planned maintenance.
- Performs assignments independently with instruction as to the general results expected and with guidance from Line
- Manager on unusual or complex problems.
- Ensure proper interdisciplinary coordination and effective communication on projects.
- Analyze reports, maps, drawings, tests, and other data to plan and maintain installations.
- Direct and/or participate in job site visits to collect or deliver services.
- Operate computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks. Direct and coordinate small installations, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and customer requirements.
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Provide technical assistance to field personnel in the areas of low/medium voltage distribution equipment and low/medium voltage motors/generators
- Respond and provide technical assistance to electrical equipment problems within the clients’ facilities
- Issue repair reports at the conclusion of critical jobs for proper historical documentation
- Identify engineered resolutions to recurring electrical issues
- Improve plant/equipment reliability through historical trending and improved maintenance procedures.
- Lead and participate in Failure Analysis and Vulnerability studies.
- Execute equipment maintenance strategies (predictive and preventive)
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering (4+ years Degree)
- 6 years’ experience in Electrical maintenance with exposure to Facilities
- Management especially in the areas of Electrical Engineering
About the Company
Barari Forest Management
Barari is in charge of the overall administration and custodianship of the majority of the forests in the emirate of Abu Dhabi. Our motivation to green the desert is planted within our core values. Barari currently manages more than 500 reserves and forests covering an area of 24,000 hectares with more than 18 million tress of different species, including ghaf, arak, sider and samar. Our innovative spin on the orthodox and established methods drives us far into the heights of possibilities in the industry.
Barari Forest management provides a variety of management activities to the forests and date palm trees ranging from the day-to-day activities to the developed core competencies. Our range of activities include; Irrigation system maintenance; ensuring that dripper irrigation system is maintained on the 80,000 hectares, which includes pumps and equipment's to abstract the irrigation water.
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||7 Feb|
Electrical Engineer for a Construction and Engineering Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Electrical Site Engineer
Abu Dhabi Ports
Qatar Project Management (QPM)