Job description / Role
• Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
• Confirms system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
• Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
• Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
• Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
• Prepares product reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
• Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
• Maintains product data base by writing computer programs; entering data.
• Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Provide quality assurance for ongoing projects.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering required
• Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
• Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
• Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
• Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
About the Company
ENGIE Cofely is a regional and international leader in providing low-carbon energy and innovative integrated facilities management solutions in various sectors such as transport, retail, commercial, infrastructure, industrial, residential, educational and healthcare.
By using innovative smart technology, efficiently managing assets, optimising labour and resources, ENGIE Cofely delivers energy-efficient focused solutions to meet their client’s specific demands ensuring long-term asset value. ENGIE Cofely believes that its unique capability to integrate all these solutions “as a service” to its customers affords the organisation a distinctive leadership position in the industry.
ENGIE Cofely is part of the ENGIE Group which is headquartered in France and has been present across the GCC for over 20 years. Regionally ENGIE is a leader in power and water production with a total gross portfolio of 30 GW power and over 4.5 million cubic meters per day of desalinated water. The group currently employs over 150,000 staff with a revenue of €66.5 billion of which €16 billion is related to B2B services.
Senior Electrical Engineer
RTC-1 Employment Services
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
Site Engineer - Electrical Substation Field of 132 & 220 Kv Level
Manpower Middle East
Team Lead - Electrical
A Leading Company In The UAE
|Abu Dhabi||23 Nov|