Job description / Role
• To design, develop and maintain electrical systems and/or components to required specifications, focusing on economy, safety, reliability, quality and sustainability.
• Assessing the maximum current demand of a new high rise block to calculating harmonics within switch mode power supplies;
• Reading design specifications and technical drawings;
• Researching suitable solutions and estimating costs and timescales;
• Recording, analyzing and interpreting test data;
• Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish manufacturing, construction, and installation standards and specifications.
• Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
• Bachelors Degree/Diploma in Engineering Field
• Must have analytical ability and also the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
• Must have leadership aspiration.
About the Company
A leading Engineering Company in UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sr. Electrical Engineer (High Rise Buildings)
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||15 Sep|
Facility Management Engineer
Quantity Surveyor (Electrical)
Pivot Engineering & General Contracting Company
|Abu Dhabi||4 Sep|
Electrical Design Engineer