Job description / Role
Reporting to the Head of Department, to teach Electrical Engineering based subjects to national students who are on the Diploma of Engineering Technology Programme. The incumbent is responsible for the delivery of the accredited curriculum, to assess students' performance in accordance with the policies to ensure the quality of teaching and learning is maintained.
* Responsible for planning, managing and improving the learning of students, working with other team members.
* In collaboration with Lead Teachers to implement and continually improve curriculum, teaching, learning and assessment strategies.
* To manage the learning of the students, maintaining records, collaborating with other teachers and promoting staff development in a pro-active manner.
* Responsible for planning and participating in professional development opportunities to further their own knowledge, skills and abilities.
* To manage all facilities and activities related to achieve student learning.
* To play a leadership role in role-modelling behaviour, attitudes, and learning behaviours for
* Responsible for achieving the set learning outcomes in students, and therefore supervise all
* student activities and processes to ensure outcomes.
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
* Industrial engineering experience
* Minimum 3 years of relevant vocational teaching or training
* Cultural awareness of area
* IT skills
* Competency based teaching or training experience
* Work experience in GGC Region or similar location
In return you will receive a basic package starting at £55,000
* Mobilization costs
* Medical Health Insurance
About the Company
At Alderwood, we pride ourselves on best practice recruitment, tailored for the Work Based Learning, Welfare to Work and Education sectors. Our core values and attributes are important to use and underline our proven ability to deliver results