• Knowledge of basic cable and harness manufacturing techniques including cable and wire stripping, terminal crimping and connector assembly
• Ability to use hand tools, limited power tools, soldering irons, and other basic machining equipment
• Familiarity with basic soldering techniques
• Ability to read and interpret electrical harness drawings
• Good vision and must pass color vision test
• Good dexterity with hands and fingers
• High School Diploma or Diploma in Electronics
• 0-2 years’ experience performing electro-mechanical assembly
• Ability to lift, push and pull up to 40 lbs on a daily basis and up to 100 lbs occasionally.
• Ability to perform repetitive motion including bending, twisting, and various hand and arm movements
• Ability to stand and sit for extended periods
About the Company
Transguard Workforce Solutions delivers Professional Contract Staffing (also known as Employee Outsourcing) within the UAE.
Our Workforce Solutions include:
• Delivering Sourcing and Recruitment Solutions for Clients in need of identifying Contract or temporary Staff. • Providing a complete end to end Staffing Solution which includes Visa Sponsorship, HR Management, Employee Welfare & Payroll Services. • Transitioning Contract Staff from other staffing providers to Transguard while remaining compliant with UAE Labour and Immigration Laws.
Transguard Workforce Solutions currently employ over 1300+ Staff from over 70 different nationalities. Across the Group, we payroll over 48,000 employees monthly and provide 3 Year Immigration Visas.
Electrical Engineer (Hotel Project)
|Abu Dhabi||9 Nov|
|Abu Dhabi||5 Oct|
Ignite Search & Selection
|United Arab Emirates||22 Oct|