Job description / Role
Report: Reporting to Site Manager
Contractor representative on site, ensure work is carried out to comply with contractual requirements within the timeline using third party electrical installation team
• Very good knowledge of electrical drawings (MCC, PLC, RIO)
• Very good knowledge of electrical components i.e. frequency converters, circuit-breakers, MCC panels, PLC, RIO Panels, Filed Instruments, Pneumatic valves etc
• Read and Understand P&ID, Plant Layout, Cable tray Layout
• Fluent English, spoken & written
• Time and Manpower planning
• Good leadership skill, able to handle local electrical installation team
• Total responsibility of planning, execution and allocation of manpower required to complete the given Job.
• Responsible for health and safety of all team members, comply to company OHS standards
• Daily activity reporting
• Read understand and explain all installation documents (Panel drawing, Cable schedule, Cable Layout etc.)
• Supervision of following activities:
MCC, PLC and RIO panel placement and installation
Cale tray routing and Installation (Mesh Cable Tray), Isolator installation
Cable pulling, Termination, Glanding of Power, Control and Communication Cable with Labelling
Testing of all cables and panels and before power up (Megger, Continuity etc.)
Pneumatic tubing and Manifold installation
Power up of all panels
• Maintaining test reports
• As Build Documentation
• Electrical programme or similar
• Minimum 5 years working with installation of electrical cabinets or electrical components, Filed Instruments, Automation Panels.
• Good knowledge of International Electrical regulations (IEC standards or similar)
About the Company
JMB Mena Solutions is dedicated to providing comprehensive and highly personalized back office and recruitment services with offices in the hear of Dubai. Due to our ability to offer a one stop solution including both temporary and permanent candidates, we understand that all requirements are not always needed on a permanent basis and due to this reason we are one of the very few business consultancies who have access to a unique manpower license which enables us to offer you temporary staff.
Through our well established presence in the industry and first class relationships with regional and multi-national firms, we have a constant stream of exciting career opportunities in the MENA region.