Job description / Role
E&I Buyer - Oil & Gas EPC
• To source potential suppliers in line with specification / Sending RFQ's
• To coordinate with Project Team and Suppliers for any technical clarification
• To perform negotiations with supplier(s) to the lowest best price with timely delivery
• To ensure the appropriate terms and conditions are specified on the purchase order
• Able to handle PO with value up to 50K SGD independently
• To assist in negotiation for Subcontract for BU if required
• To assist in expediting for deliveries if required and to coordinate with Vendor for any return or replacement of defective materials
AED 3,700 to 5,300 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Standard benefits as per UAE Law
• Currently based in the UAE ( locally available for interviews)
• Presently working in Oil and Gas industry, with any major EPC contractor
• Minimum five years of procurement / buyer experience in the UAE /GCC
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering major in Electrical & Instrumentation
• Knowledge in SAP Procurement module will be an added advantage
About the Company
ROTARY is one of the region’s leading oil and gas infrastructure services companies with extensive international experience offering fully integrated engineering design, procurement, and construction (EPC) services to the oil and gas, petroleum, petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries.
Headquartered in Singapore, Rotary has established a strong presence in the Asia-Pacific region and continues to make its mark as a global player. Established in 1972, Rotary has forged a reputation built on its hallmark traits of providing quality services, within budget, safely and on-time delivery. Today, Rotary boasts a total strength of over 6,000 employees which include a highly and multi-skilled workforce that forms the mainstay of its core EPC services.
Singapore remains a key market for Rotary while it actively seeks business opportunities overseas. Rotary has subsidiaries and associate companies in Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, India, China, Vietnam, Saudi Arabia, Oman, the United Arab Emirates, Australia, Myanmar and Slovenia.
Purchase/Procurement Officer for a Leading FMCG Manufacturing Company
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jun|
Procurement / Purchasing Manager
Subgate Interior & Design
Sr. Procurment Officer
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||6 Jul|