Job description / Role
A leading Facilities Management provider in Dubai is looking for an experienced Electrical Manager to join their team in Dubai.
* Upskilling existing staff
* Managing client expectations in a high profile contract in Dubai
* Will be required to work on rota covering afternoon shift until 23:00
* Ideally has experience on UK building regulatory and statutory compliance
* NiCEIC Qualifying Supervisor or equivalent Electrical Testing and Inspection Experience
* Building Commissioning or handover experience across MEP
* Ideal background is someone who has worked in Critical Environment Maintenance
About the Company
Cobalt is part of a leading international recruitment provider with offices in Europe, Singapore and New Zealand. Cobalt offers high quality HR consultancy, executive search, contingency recruitment and Emiratization services in Dubai and the wider MENA Region. It works extensively within the fields of Construction & Engineering, Banking & Finance and HR & Business Support.
Contributing to the regions development, we play a key role in identifying and attracting the very best talent to ensure the regions potential is realized. We also understand the importance of Emiratization in ensuring the long-term success of the UAE economy and have therefore pro-actively developed a strong network of UAE Nationals within our specialist areas.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Al Ain||30 Jan|
Electrical Inspector - Infrastructure
Senior Electrical Desgin Engineer
Menasa & Partners
Project Engineer (Electrical) - Landscaping Contractor
BAC Middle East