Job description / Role
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review and understanding of electrical scope of works including design drawings and all related specifications.
- Review of all related electrical systems including FAS, LV, HV, etc.
- Attend meeting with the Project Manager, Consultant and Client for coordination and workshop meetings when required.
- Coordinate and liaise between the Electrical and other Subcontractors. Communication and interfacing between structural, architectural, electrical, procurement and any other services to ensure the proper technical execution of project works as per the requirement of the Client and the obligations of the Contractor.
- Review the shop drawings and ensure the timely submittal progress as per agreed schedules.
- Completion of required reports and reporting to management as per company’s systems and procedures for the successful execution of the project and achieving company’s goals.
* Preferably immediately available
* Be Electrical bias and understanding of electrical scope of works including design drawings
* Be based in the UAE.
* Have at least 10 years experience in the UAE as a MEP Manager.
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.