Job description / Role
Responsibilities / Duties / Job Skills:
• Under the Supervision of the Electrical Manager the Electrical Project Coordinator will perform the following activities:
• Participate in ‘Project Kick-Off Meetings” to determine project requirements.
• Attend surveys onshore/offshore to define scopes where required
• Understand client’s requirements from a technical, schedule and budget perspective.
• Liaise with Suppliers and Sub Contractors to ensure quotations are received promptly, and required technical requirements are followed.
• Prepare estimation files and client offers using company templates and methods Project Execution
Commercial / Client Follow-Up
• Planning and Scheduling: Preparation and maintenance of project schedule.
• Work with the Project Manager to define resources and budgets for on-time project delivery. Key milestones are identified and tracked.
• Client follow-up: Regular planned follow-up with client throughout project.
• Preparation of update documents: Action Register, Commercial Summary, Project Schedule, Project Dashboard.
• Intermittent commercial summaries for installation, to review performance against budget.
• Ensure invoicing is done on time as per agreed payment terms Engineering
• Understand technical, Engineering and Design requirements for all scopes.
• Preform detailed electrical design, sizing and calculations, and verify design done by others
• Ensure that issued drawings are delivered on time and correspond to the client requirements.
• Follow up for Class Approval where required Supply
• Work with the Electrical Procurement Coordinator to organize procurement of material and ensure prompt delivery
Installation / Deployment
• Develop manpower profile based on estimation and Identify personnel requirement (qualifications, positions, team size, etc) for each project.
• Prepare installation pack for supervisors including relevant engineering, HSE, QC details.
• Attend deployments and assist with daily management: QC follow up, daily reports, daily client meetings, site query management, etc
• Prepare Lessons Learnt and installation metrics at completion of every project.
• Ensure that Technical Documentation is delivered at the completion of each project.
• Ensure that all scopes are closed & documented properly and ready for internal/external as internal QA system in place.
• Assist in the development of in-house manuals and procedures, and provide ideas to standardise and improve the overall performance
• Assist in the coaching and training of junior electrical team members
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in the field
• Electrical Engineering Degree
• Experience with AutoCAD
• Good understanding of Engineering and Oil and Gas related technical requirements
• Experience and understanding of IEC Offshore Installation Standards and Oil & Gas electrical installation requirements onboard fixed or floating vessels.
About the Company
OilExec International strives to be recognised as a market leader in traditional and web-based recruitment and staffing solutions for the global oil and gas industry. The principal goals of the company are:
- To provide tools and services that improve our clients' recruitment business processes, resulting in measurable economies of costs, time and human resources.
- To facilitate both Jobseekers' access to worldwide oil and gas industry employment opportunities and recruiter's access to international professional personnel.
OilExec International achieves these goals through a combination of traditional HR recruitment methodology enhanced by the technological functionality of OilExec's online job-posting and resume database.
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
Electrical Project Coordinator (Fixed/Floating Vessels)
Electrical Engineer / Technician - Indian or Arab National
A Leading Group In UAE
Electrical Design Engineer
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||3 Apr|