Job description / Role
• Responsibilities on a construction site.
• These responsibilities include designing, testing, installing and maintaining large-scale electrical systems that transmit and generate power.
• Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
• Confirms system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
• University Qualifications: BS in Electrical Engineer
• Other certifications obtained: UAE Certificate of Equivalency
• Nature and length of previous experience: minimum 3 years UAE Experience and having a background in construction site.
• Gender Preference: Any
• Nationality Preference: Any
• Current Location: UAE
About the Company
Trojan Holding is considered one of the fastest-growing construction firms in the UAE and internationally.