Job description / Role
One of our clients, a well known company is currently recruiting for a Electrical Technician to be based in Al Ain. In this role, you will be responsible for the first line response maintenance as well as planned maintenance to all the associated equipment within the company’s area. You will be reporting to the Building Service Officer, have a “on call” rota and will be supervising & managing the technical subcontract staffs.
Your responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Fixing and fitting meters and circuits.
• To assemble and install electrical gadgets.
• Repairing and replacing lump holders and sockets.
• Monitor, investigate and manage service system such as: Access control, Sliding door, Fire operated doors, Lifts, CCTV, Fire Alarm, FM200 system, BMS/BAS, LPG detection system, CBU units, Fire Suppression systems, Medical Gas systems etc.
• Supervise & manage the system technicians & subcontract staffs
• Support the Building/Maintenance services department in the sub-contracting procedures
• Provide support for data gathering pertaining to services reports on the operation and maintenance of specialist systems.
• Participate in the ‘on call’ rota.
• Attend working shift as required.
• Follow safety guidelines and strictly observe company Electrical Procedures, fire and HSE regulations ensuring areas are clearly marked and sealed off, and the appropriate safety and work permits have been obtained before commencing work.
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Electronics or electrical discipline
• Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
• Extensive knowledge in a variety of electrical systems, trunk radio as well as BMS/BAS
• Has experience handling a team of sub-contractors
• Good communication skills
• Knowledgeable in MS Words and MS Excel
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Engineer (Electrical) - Capital Asset Stewardship (Upcoming)