Job description / Role
Our client is currently looking for an Electrical Technician who will be based in Al Ain. In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Conduct general maintenance, installation, troubleshooting, and electrical or electronic equipment repair.
• Perform general maintenance includes following the manufacturer’s guidelines on testing and maintaining equipment.
• Conduct periodic checks make sure the equipment is functioning properly and also to identify any issues that may cause premature failure.
• Troubleshoot equipment includes using testing equipment and meters.
• Read and understand schematics, blueprints, manuals, manufacturers’ specifications, and diagrams are extremely important in diagnosing the root cause of the problem.
• Repair components that control machinery and automation equipment
• Analyse and repair some mechanical components may be required for some positions.
• Keep records of faults by date, machine, alarm number in a computer database are typical.
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• A degree older in electrical engineering course
• With minimum at least 2 years of experience in the same field
• Previous experience in facilities management is a plus
• Willing to be based in Al Ain, Abu Dhabi
• Willing to work 6 days in a week, 3 shifts
• Preferably someone who can join immediately or within one month
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.