Job description / Role
A Reputed Aluminum Production company is looking for Electrical Technician Maintenance in Dubai.
To perform a wide range of duties relating to the electrical installation, repair, maintenance and troubleshooting of machinery, equipment and fixtures to ensure their efficient operation at minimum downtime complying with EHS Guidelines with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Attends to all electrical equipment breakdowns such as LV-MV motors, LV Switchboards, MCCs, Plant lightings, Transformers, UPS, VFD, Breakers, Soft starter, etc. In addition, carries out planned/preventive/predictive maintenance work with minimum direction and supervision.
- Identifies and reports any abnormalities. Repairs and /or replaces required items and re-assembles and tests the equipment, leaving the working area clean.
- Technically assesses the requirement of allocated jobs and selects the necessary tools and equipment to complete such work.
- Effectively diagnoses electrical breakdowns/failures & troubleshoots electrical failures of plant and equipment with (minimum or) no direction.
- Using the computerized maintenance system (SAP), orders the spare parts from warehouse and maintains records of all maintenance work completed.
- Provides plant & equipment knowledge to newly joined electricians/craft trainees and contractors to help them in carrying out their maintenance work.
- Continuously works towards improving EHS and Plant & Equipment Performance by participating in 5S, Business Excellence and Safety Initiatives.
- Performs other related duties as communicated by Supervisor/Superior.
- Assists other departments in the repair and troubleshooting of equipment.
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ Years' of relevant experience in a heavy industry after Diploma
- Must have Experience in Power Plants/ Refineries or Heavy Industrial Set up
- A good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Must be familiar with all maintenance tools and should have good IT knowledge
- Experience in installation & troubleshooting
- Must be able to read and understand engineering drawings/manuals/instructions
About the Company
Najma Human Resources and Training Consultancy, is committed to professional service in Human Resource and Training.
Najma, has been operating successfully since 1997 and has been offering consultancy service to a number of reputed organizations in the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Electrical Maintenance Officer
Excelsior Group ME
Electrical Maintenance Technician
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||28 Mar|
Manpower Middle East
Technician - Maintenance and Repair of Telecommunications Equipment
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||11 May|
Big Fish Recruitment