Job description / Role
• Carry out required daily electrical maintenance work and routine preventative electrical maintenance work according to set schedule and CLIENT procedures to facilitate continuous operations.
• Monitor the physical condition of all equipment in assigned plant and report non-conformances to Electrical Supervisor to facilitate effective maintenance of all CLIENT facilities as per set Quality/ HSE standards.
• Respond to electrical failures and implement corrective actions in adherence with procedures and guidelines to reduce downtime and maximize functionality of equipment.
• Trouble shoot using necessary tools which include diagnosis, repairing and testing circuit or wiring faults; locating faults in cables to validate that all connection points and cables are capable of withstanding capacity voltages.
• Diagnose causes of electrical malfunction or failure of operational equipment such as transformers, motors, relays, switches and control and monitoring devices and take corrective measures in collaboration with Electrical Supervisor.
• Read and understand technical manuals, wiring diagrams etc., and apply the knowledge to carry out maintenance and troubleshooting tasks, to prepare for the electrical maintenance to equipment in the assigned area.
• Align, adjust and calibrate equipment according to specifications and to maintain records of repairs, calibrations and tests.
• Inventory Check the necessary stock levels of spare parts to support effective inventory control.
AED 4,000 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• A technical certificate / Associate’s Diploma in Electrical maintenance.
• 3-5 years’ experience in electrical maintenance as a technician in installation, maintenance and repair of electrical equipment and installations in a plant environment.
• Practical Knowledge of relevant plant equipment
• Awareness of HSE & quality standards
• Team work and effective collaboration skills
• ISO awareness/working knowledge is preferred
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Electrical Chargeman (Hospital)
VAMED Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||12 Jul|
Electrical Engineer - ELV / CCTV / Security Systems
Electrical Design Engineer