Job description / Role
Electrical Transformers Export Sales Manager based in Dubai
On behalf of our client, a very well established multi national manufacturing and trading company for Electrical Transformers and Switchgear we are recruiting an Export Sales Manager with experience in the GCC markets. Covering the whole GCC the role will manage and run sales agents in the GCC countries and be responsible for getting the necessary approvals from the GCC Utilities companies. There would also be some direct sales to Contractors and end users.
- Experience with export sales of Electrical products especially Transformers and Switchgears is required.
- Please make sure your cv shows the products you have been selling and the typical clients you deal with for example the Utilities companies around the GCC.
- Please also make mention if you have experience meeting with Utilities companies for approvals and selling through Agents and any direct sales.
- A section on each on the cv would be good.
The cv must be a WORD DOCUMENT and under each company you have worked for, please add 1 - 3 lines explaining who you companies are and what they do in terms of products and services.
- The ideal candidate will be an Electrical Engineer.
- Preferably with further education in a business related field.
- Have experience working as an Export Sales Manager with Electrical products, especially Transformers and Switchgear.
- Good knowledge of the GCC markets and the Utilities companies operating within them.
- The cv needs to be a WORD DOCUMENT and please make sure under each company you put a few lines explaining who your company are and what they do + the industry ( what products )
- If you have the above experience please send your cv detailing your current salary and full package.
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 40 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.