Job description / Role
• Carries out preventive maintenance activities relating to Electrical equipment’s as per the set schedules.
• Monitors the Electrical systems and reports any abnormalities to supervisor.
• Promptly attends service request and work orders at any point of time during the day and escalates major problem to supervisor for resolutions.
• Gives opinion and suggestion regarding operational matters to improve quality and generate saving.
• Strictly adheres to standard HSE practices.
• Prepares routine reports for supervisor highlighting status of job orders.
• Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• 1-2 years of experience in same capacity
• Should be well aware of regulations set by local authorities.
• Active Listening
• Ability to trouble shoot to determine the causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
Salary Range: AED 2000-2500
About the Company
Real estate is a core activity of Al Ghurair Group which owns a large portfolio of land and buildings in the United Arab Emirates. The Group’s flagship property is one of the Emirate’s best known and most prestigious mixed-use developments, the BurJuman Centre in Bur Dubai.
Al Ghurair Real Estate leases, maintains, and redevelops the Al Ghurair Real Estate portfolio in the UAE. Properties under management include showrooms, villas, retail outlets, car parks, residential and commercial buildings.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies