Job description / Role
• Maintain switchgear and associated control systems
• Analyze and identify defects, troubleshoot and rectify to keep the LV Power distribution system in optimum performance
• Check and ensure proper operation of MDBs, SMDBs, MCCs, capacitor banks, DBs as per preventive maintenance plan
• Check and ensure proper operation of motor starters, controllers, VFDs and control systems
• Carryout daily routine checks and repairs of all electrical permanent installation and reports any deficiencies, backlogs and faults
• Carrying out live/dead tests, functional test of electrical circuits and equipment
• Carrying out switching operations, providing shut down and safe energization of electrical installations
• Carrying out testing and commissioning of LV Panels, MCCs, DBs, LCPs etc.
• Attend to the work requests through System as allocated by the team leader /Facilities manager
• Perform other duties as directed by the Team Leader
Qualifications & Skills Required:
• 3 year Technical Diploma in Electricals
• Minimum of 5 years' experience of electrical services.
• Fair knowledge in English is a must (written and spoken).
• Knowledge of BMS and controls
• University/School based experience
• Basic understanding of computer
• UAE driving license
About the Company
Taaleem’s main activity is the development and management of early childhood, primary and secondary schools. With quality at the forefront of our offering, we tailor each project to answer the specific educational requirements of a wide range of families by offering top international curricula including British, American, the International Baccalaureate and our custom early childhood programme.
Taaleem, which means education in Arabic, is committed to inspiring students and helping them to identify and develop their passions and talents. We only recruit the best international teachers who are capable of delivering our international curricula in a creative and engaging manner.
Taaleem is seeking to raise the educational standards in the region. The combined experience of its core team of senior education leaders in international education policy, operations and global management best practices means Taaleem is well positioned to ensure the creative of truly exceptional schools that satisfy the most comprehensive and exacting education developmental requirements.