Job description / Role
- Contributing to hotel profitability, ensuring the serviceability of electromechanical facility in order to accomplish the highest standards of operating conditions at all times.
- Plan and organize the engineering department as preventive maintenance, routine maintenance, breakdown complaint, installation and replacement of electromechanical equipment for the property in order to achieve the targets.
- Advise Engineering Supervisor on day to day operations/defects through worksheet and verbally.
- All public areas, back of house areas, Guest Rooms/toilets external areas, car parks and Engineering Workshop.
- Maintains repairs and attends to routine and planned maintenance, requests, LV panels, emergency system, portable equipment's and all types of electromechanical machinery and equipment.
- Carries out Planned Preventive Maintenance as per manuals/schedules.
- Checks the panels, loops, cables for any danger and rectifies them immediately.
- Uses proper, safe and insulated electrical tools for any maintenance jobs.
- Uses proper warning sign boards around the work area as a precaution.
- Carries out the Engineering policies as lay down by the management.
- Ensures purchased goods are as requested and quality is acceptable.
- Familiarizes himself with the total layout of the building with regards to safety aspects.
- Maintains and tests fire panel, fire pumps, etc.
- Operates Audi. Video and TV equipment as requested.
- Participates in Hotel Energy Conservation Programs.
- Complies with Hotel's Health and Safety, Hygiene and Fire Life Safety Policy.
Level of Education
- Vocational education
Areas of study
- Technical & Maintenance
- 3 to 5 years
Essential and optional requirements
- Desired candidate should have a minimum of 2 years' experience as Electrician role for Hotel Industry.
- Must be computer literate with effective communication skills and an excellent command of written and spoken English, Arabic Speaker will be an advantage.
- Should possess a strong character with a harmonious attitude to lead a multi-cultural team to reach the set goals of the department.
- The ideal candidate will be a hands-on professional with a passion for service quality and excellence.
- Outgoing, creative and eager to share the HEARTIST philosophy and AccorHotels values with guests and associates.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.