Job description / Role
Overview of duties
• In conjunction with the Chief Engineer, helps ensure the smooth running of the hotel's technical installations
• Under the guidance of the heat, light and power or repairs and maintenance Chief Engineer, operates, maintains and repairs all aspects of the hotels air conditioning systems and equipment, in accordance with ACCOR standards to achieve optimum operating efficiency of services at all times.
• Interacts - cooperates with others in the Engineering Department.
• Interacts with other Departments when necessary to provide additional or specialized services for functions, promotions and festivities.
Professional techniques / Production
• To provide a courteous, professional, efficient, and flexible service at all times, following the hotels Standards of Performance.
• To have a full working knowledge and capability to supervise, correct and demonstrate all duties and tasks in the assigned Place of Work to the standard set.
• To be entirely flexible and adapt to rotate within the different sub-departments of the engineering Division or any other Department of the hotel as assigned.
• To perform all duties and tasks when rotated or assigned to another Department as per Master Task List for that Department.
• Ensures that health, hygiene and safety regulations are complied with and applied in the department in compliance with safety and security standards and HACCP standards
• To be fully conversant with all services and facilities offered by the hotel.
• To ensure that the Place of Work and surrounding area is kept clean and organized at all times
• To ensure a courteous and professional service at all times.
Level of Education
• Vocational education
Areas of study
• Technical & Maintenance
• 1 to 2 years
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Al Reem International Construction
|Abu Dhabi||7 Aug|
Electrical Engineer (Healthcare)
Electrical and Controls Engineer
One of the Leading Manufacturing Companies in UAE
Offshore Electrical Supervisor
BAC Middle East