Job description / Role
To maintain all electrical equipment in good working condition by Carrying out necessary repairs & preventive maintenance.
What is in it for you:
- Work with a diverse group of heartists
- Be a part of Accor prestigious team
- Start your career with us and advance further your opportunities
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities includes but are not limited to the following:
- Carries out all other tasks assigned to him by his supervisor.
- Able to read Building and electrical drawings.
- Able to fault find and repair electrical controls and systems.
- Excellent understanding of electrical installations and systems within modern buildings; TV, CCTV, BMS etc. inclusive Switchgear, Bus bar risers.
- Good practical skills capable of the installation and maintenance of SWA, Conduit, Trunking FP 2000 etc. to a high standard.
- Familiar with planned Preventive Maintenance and Safety programmes.
What you will be doing:
- Flexible and team player and able to work on own initiative with minimum supervision.
- Works closely with peers to assist in their job when requested by Duty Engineer/ Shift Leader
- To attain all departmental meetings and training classes.
- Reports to the Duty Engineer/ Shift Leader regarding daily work progress and work order completion.
- Works closely with Duty Engineer/ Shift Leader and peers to carry out preventive maintenance and annual maintenance program.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in job, departmental procedures and instructions.
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential; customer related experience an asset
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and a professional presentation
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
Your team and working environment:
- On the waterfront on a man-made island in the Arabian Gulf, this upscale resort is 9 km from the Al Hamra Golf Club and 38 km from Ras Al Khaimah International Airport.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.