Job description / Role
We are looking for an experienced Electrician to undertake a variety of tasks relating to setting up and maintaining electrical infrastructure in our unit. Your job will involve installing electrical wiring in buildings and equipment, troubleshooting malfunctions and blackouts, and repairing appliances.
Due to the high amount of risk pertaining to this job, electricians must be first and foremost responsible individuals with great attention to safety precautions. The ideal candidate must also be experienced in industrial and commercial electrical devices and systems.
The goal will be to produce and maintain well-functioning electrical connections to minimize the probability of accidents and maximize usability of electricity in all facilities.
• Execute plans of electrical wiring for well-functioning lighting, intercom and other electrical systems
• Install electrical apparatus, fixtures and equipment for alarm and other systems
• Install safety and distribution components (e.g., switches, resistors, circuit-breaker panels etc.)
• Able to work on LV panels and SMDB etc.
• Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components
• Prepare and assemble conduits and connect wiring through them
• Prevent breakdown of systems by routinely inspecting and replacing old wiring and insulated cables, cleaning circuits etc.
• Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units
• Proven experience as an electrician minimum 3 years
• Experience in industrial and/or commercial electrical systems
• Demonstrable ability to use electrical and hand tools (e.g., wire strippers, multimixer, other testing tools etc.) and electrical drawings and blueprints
• Thorough knowledge of safety procedures, legal regulations and guidelines
• Knowledge working on electronic control and PLC operated equipment
• Equipment installation and testing experience
• Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability
• Excellent physical condition and flexibility to work long shifts and overnight
• Diploma in relevant vocational training or successfully completed apprenticeship as an electrician
• Valid license to practice profession
About the Company
Making Travel Special is about knowing what customers want. We recognise that by serving our customers, we're also serving their customers. That's why we talk about the promises our customers make. In this way, we delight our customers and their passengers, even as we continue to challenge ourselves to become the most admired provider in the world.
We treat customers like they are our guests. And because they expect food to be good and wholesome, we maintain the highest global quality assurance standards. What's more, our teams of experienced, dedicated professionals go the extra mile to provide innovative, efficient and reliable services for every single one of them.
Over the years, we've become a global player. In the coming decades, we'll continue to transform our industry by staying true to our core values.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Superiority of Modern Services (SOMS)
Senior Electrician (Marine)
|Ras Al Khaimah||9 May|
A Leading Construction Company In UAE
|Abu Dhabi||5 Aug|