Job description / Role
What you will be doing:
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Performing general electrical maintenance.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Troubleshooting electrical issues using appropriate testing devices.
- Repairing, and replacing equipment, electrical wiring, and fixtures.
- Performing scheduled circuit breaker and electrical panel preventive maintenance.
Your Skills and Experience include:
- HND Electrical Technology.
- Minimum 3 Years Hands on Experience in Electrical Systems.
- Highly responsible & reliable.
- Must have effective problem solving skills, including the ability to analyse a problem in order to select an appropriate solution.
- Must be able to achieve set goals, including utilising and organising given resources.
- Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to listen and convey information to achieve a positive result.
- A good degree of computer literacy is desired.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines while maintaining quality.
- Display a high level of accuracy and meticulousness.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted Accor rates worldwide
- Learning programs through our academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference through our corporate social responsibility activities like Planet 21
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.