Job description / Role
• Design of Mechanical building services i.e. HVAC, and Plumbing Designing.
• Preparation of Mechanical specifications.
• Internal and interdisciplinary coordination
• Preparing schemes and concept reports
• Detailed design of Mechanical Systems
• Supervision and Monitoring Mechanical Drafting
• Allocate work and review team resources to achieve timely delivery.
• Coordinate & follow-up with the Local Authorities (Dewa, Etisalat, Du, Civil Defence, Municipality) for NOC’s.
• Coordinate with Clients, Sub Consultants, Sub-Contractors during design & execution stage.
• Verifying testing and commissioning, Operation manual, As Built drawings.
• Material submittals verifications and approvals.
• Analyse progress of project schedules, weekly and monthly progress reports.
• Over all site supervision for electrical works.
• Checking and Reviewing Mechanical related drawings layouts etc
• University Qualifications: Bachelor Degree
• Nature and length of previous experience: Minimum 15 years experience
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• Communication (both listening and speaking)
• Time management.
• Conflict resolution.
• Critical thinking.
• Attention to detail.
• Language Fluency: English
• Current Location: UAE
About the Company
A leading engineering consulting company in UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Unibuild Group of Companies
Mechanical Design Engineer
ARCCO (Al Raeel National General Contracting Co.)
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jan|
Project Engineer (Mechanical) - Oil & Gas Industry
Ultimate HR Solutions
Big Fish Recruitment