Job description / Role
An online platform to digitize the ordering and communications process between Restaurants & Suppliers to ultimately ease the procurement process.
Through well-designed product solutions we will unlock capabilities that make the process more efficient while improving profitability.
What is this role about?
Responsible for driving market growth through acquisition, onboarding, and management of local partners. You will take ownership from the very beginning to help partners understand the game-changing value of our technology.
What’s On Your Plate?
· Identify key decision makers (Restaurant owner, procurement manager, Chefs etc). Set up physical meetings and build a relationship
· Achieve & exceed assigned sales target
· Submit the Sales plan as per the set objectives
· Maintain accurate records of all sales activities
· Attend regular team meetings to discuss progress & support requests
· Report on daily basis vendors visited and contacted
· Provide team with detailed & documented feedback from visits
· Onboard & digitise partners
· Work with partners to obtain catalogues & other business related information and coordinate with team to upload them
· Discuss potential promotions & sales discounts to boost and generate sales growth
· Manage existing partner relationships and provide real time support
Who are we looking for?
· Bachelor's degree
· 2-5 years’ experience in F&B – Tech & software is a plus
· Well experienced in Sales
· Strong communicator, enjoys building relationships
· Self-motivated, competitive & ambitious
· Must have a driver license (Valid in UAE)
· Comfortable working in a dynamic & challenging environment.
· Fluent in English (Arabic / Urdu is a plus)
About the Company
Helpling is the leading online platform for home services. On the website or via the app, customers can top rated and insured cleaner and gain back free time within a couple of clicks.
For service providers, the innovative online service makes it easier than ever to find new clients and to manage when and where they want to be active.
Helpling Middle East was founded in 2015 by Manar Alkassar. Helpling currently offers its services in 10 countries: Australia, Germany, Italy, France, Ireland, UK, UAE, the Netherlands, Singapore, and Switzerland.
Senior Sales Executive
Key Account Client Relationship / Communication Manager
Business Development Manager (European 3PL)
Middle East Executive