Job description / Role
The role will be supervising the engineers and contractor’s superintendent to ensure the work programme is being followed and reporting to the senior project manager.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Monitoring the project ELV and electrical activities progress and installation in conjunction with the onsite.
• Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints and construction problems.
• Identifying and proactively manage ELV and electrical systems.
• Following-up with the designers and supervision consultants to respond to the contractor’s submissions.
• Monitoring the material procurement and delivery to the project.
• With a relevant degree qualification, you will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification.
• You are digitally savvy and have experience in delivering hospitality projects and 5-star hotels.
• You can build lasting client relationships, have local consultancy experience and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
Rewards and recognition
At Mace, we empower our people to be collaborative, curious and embrace their entrepreneurial spirits. Regardless of years’ experience, it’s a place to grow and thrive. We offer competitive packages along with a host of learning and development opportunities to help your career stay on track.
With Mace, you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues and influential clients and get to see the world.
"Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel."
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
A Leading Energy And Construction Company In The UAE
|Abu Dhabi||22 Jun|
Lead Electrical Engineer - Tender & Design - Contractor
|Abu Dhabi||16 Jul|
Assistant Resident Engineer - Electrical
|Abu Dhabi||15 Sep|
Senior Electrical Engineer
Ignite Search & Selection